Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lone Survivor 2013 Movie Torrent Download

Seeds: 133
Peers: 88

Download Torrent

Lone Survivor 2013 torrent

Users review: Warning ******************* thief before the movie started ************* OK, right up to the point where they are made. But if it just went downhill fast. I do not much about being a SEAL know, but I know it must be pretty good. So it sorta surprised me when they know they are being pursued by the Taliban, they decided to wait for night fall, in a very open hill top, in hostile territory, to see if they can get radio contact. Especially when they know that the Taliban are close, and they can be a two-hour window in reaching the most I can not understand why they did not just start walking to start considering the Taliban is hot on their trail. I also found it a bit strange to roll a 5-10m cliff on purpose, but it presupposes the book to be accurate so I guess its true what if I meet on the fact that all of their weapons then viewed the penalty function role of the plateau, especially after all of this beat, and their scope zero is still good. Another thing that surprised me when you let things go bad catch, why cut them loose hand, why not just keep them ZIP tied? If you want to take em a lot more of their comrades in arms reach (viewing distance, take them at least 30 minutes or more) and tell them that the American soldiers in the forest. Found it a little odd that after the first part of garland, more or less a shortcut if not a cruel one, the Taliban controlled around the cliff walk and catch up in less than two minutes. The distance will be at least a 15-minute walk, considering the Taliban had no idea they were walking into an ambush or not. I also responded to the fact that they openly argue about what to do with the prisoners. I know it is the seal and by a different code than regular soldiers. But I do not think the seal lot of democracy. I also caught myself wondering why no guard post seals away from their op. I mean it's almost all huddled together in the same square, so if you see one, you find the rest. For me at least its appearance have a hidden meaning people to put forward as a guard post, exactly that kind of situation you see in the film to prevent unwanted visitors stumble upon you. And why choppers ready bay doors are not the rescue team, when they were supposed to rappel down? They know their job, and they are close to the enemy, why stand around waiting for your name to be called a curse rather than the fed and ready? I wouldve thought the seal would have gone dressed as natives, rather than full battle gear. But I've never read the books, so I assume he accurately than they do on the field. Oh BTW I do not know whos the military advisor on this film, but he should get fired. You really cant Hide from an Apache bird. They thermostatic and likely to see you, so I found it a bit strange that when the helicopters came in low on the way to the crash sight, they do not see any Taliban at all. Especially since they are very scared by the Taliban for their ability to see and track em down to almost anywhere in the field. For me it is worth the money, it looks more like a rifle and optic commercial = see what you can do with our rifles and telescopes and they are still functioning properly

Good 10Bad rate4

Based on the mission failed Operation Red Wings, including four members of SEAL Team 10 June 28, 2005 to kill Taliban leader Ahmad Shah. They were quickly compromised and under attack.


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Biography, Drama
Stars: Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch
Director: Peter Berg
Language: Eng
Runtime: 121 min
Audio: 5.1
Subtitles: English
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment