Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

The Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 [English] Movie Torrent Download

Seeds: 131
Peers: 50

Download Torrent

The Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 torrent

Users review: I saw the preview of this movie and thought it was intriguing. I went to a show last week and totally blown away ...... This movie has it all. I grew up in this era of Internet highways were only to expload and felt this movie had everything-great start = grab your attention, acceptance , the complex has occurred and you just do not know where this film was going to go and then a movie or short circuit it? This should be the best dramas STORY / LOVE .... I've seen adulthood. I would recommend this movie to ANYONE .... I liked! Please go see this movie. I feel due to lack of advertising, it will be overlooked by other big blockbusters, but I fully connected with this movie and loved it ;! I havent even heard of this movie until I was invited to see a movie ... free trailers and really wanted to see it, but the trailer did not give him his due. If you're looking for something to do on the weekend ... take the heat .. Please see this movie

Good 9Bad rate1

Novell is based on Stephen Chbosky writing, this is about?? Well 15-year-old Charlie Logan Lerman () external endearing and naive, coping with first love (Emma Watson), most suicide?? I his friend and herself du?? Mental illness While the problem is to find a group of people, which is of?? el. The introvert freshman is taken under the auspices of two senior, Sam and Patrick by Welcome?? found themselves in the world really is.


Year: 2012
Genre: Drama, Romance
Stars: Logan Lerman, Emma Watson, Ezra Miller
Director: Stephen Chbosky
Language: Eng
Runtime: 102 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Subtitles: German
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment