Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Prestige 2006

Seeds: 140
Peers: 82

Download Torrent

The Prestige 2006 torrent

Users review: I went to see a preview of Prestige critics this afternoon and to my surprise, I found the film to be one of the best I have seen throughout the year so far, and writers can come up with a brilliant script they would try a little harder. Acting performances of Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale and Michael Caine were the best I have seen for a long time. The only objection I had to the film was that it was a bit long, but once you get out of the film will discuss the film and many twists. My wife and I argue that if all paths of home cinema. This is a winner and should be for several Oscar statues, and my recommendation is to go see it ASAP, you will not be disappointed.

Good 6Bad rate4

At the end of the nineteenth century, in London, Robert Angier, his beloved wife Julia McCullough and Alfred Borden are his friends and assistants of the magician When Julia accidentally dies during. performance, Robert blames Alfred for her death and they become enemies. Both were famous and rival magicians, sabotaging the performance of the others on stage. When a meeting is successful trick, Robert becomes obsessed trying to offer a competitor to its terrible results.


Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Stars: Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Scarlett Johansson
Director: Christopher Nolan
Language: English
Runtime: 130 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Subtitles: Italian
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment