Search This Blog

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I Am Number Four 2011 [DVDRip.AVC] [English] by Serg2408 Movie Torrent Download

Seeds: 141
Peers: 67

Download Torrent

I Am Number Four 2011 torrent

Users review: This is not a bad movie. It's just not great. the story feels a little weak and there are many holes in the plot that takes away some of the fun. I found also interested in the characters of the UN, away from the dog, but who does not love a cute dog? Just looked like a cliché? after cliché? after cliché. I have to remind myself that I'm looking for William Shakespeare Shawshank redencióno 2 movie deal. Instead I saw the odd 90 minutes of blah. Good special effects and action sequences with the added bonus of eye candy was enough to save her. Just.If to see I Am Number Four I suggest you leave your brain at home and then sit back and enjoy the pretty lights and moving images. Do not expect much and you can really enjoy.

Good 21Bad rate2

Sixteen unique John Smith (Pettyfer) is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. Change of identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri (Olyphant), John is always the new kid whenever he appears not in the past. A small town in Ohio, he now calls home, John met an unexpected, life-changing events, his first love (Agron), powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.


Year: 2011
Genre: Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
Stars: Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Dianna Agron
Director: D.J. Caruso
Language: English
Runtime: 109 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Subtitles: Italian
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment