Search This Blog

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Instructions Not Included 2013 [DVDRip-AVC] [English] Movie Torrent Download

Seeds: 128
Peers: 77

Download Torrent

Instructions Not Included 2013 torrent

Users review: I was fortunate to see this film twice. I admit that I was interested to see, because trailer looks so exaggerated and extravagant! With that said, I'm glad I took a chance and went to see him, otherwise I perderiaa masterpiece that does not include instructions.! It turned out to be one of the most beautiful, tender, sweet film, illuminating and powerful of my time. I'll go as far as ranking up with an imitation of life. Ease of film is what a gem that is in his own right. Contractor Eugenio Derbez (one of the biggest stars of Mexicos) is the only effort. Loreto Peralta, who plays his daughter Maggie, there are no words to describe his acting chops, is a revelation as a child prodigy. It will gain from the get-go. I will not say anything more about the film, except that it must be seen and tested. I can guarantee that you will get out of the silent film and elated. I hope that you have chosen Mexico Instructions are included as a candidate for the Oscar presentations. This movie is pure gold!

Good 24Bad rate3

Valentine Acapulcos resident playboy, while former adventures leave the baby at the door and took off without a trace. Leaving Mexico to Los Angeles to find her baby, Valentin end up finding a new home for himself and strategy daughter, Maggie. Perhaps a father figure, Maggie Valentin lifted for six years, and has also established himself as one of the best bill pay Hollywoods Stuntmen, Maggie acts as a coach in his set. As Valentin lifted Maggie, he forced her to grow up too. However, a family of unique and unconventional threatened when Maggies birth mother appeared suddenly, and Valentin realize hes in danger of losing her daughter - and her best friend.


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Stars: Eugenio Derbez, Karla Souza, Jessica Lindsey
Director: Eugenio Derbez
Language: English
Runtime: 122 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Subtitles: English
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

No comments:

Post a Comment